Whether you are a homebrewer or a professional,
this rule applies to everyone:
With a REAL brewing system, you make REAL beer,
With a QUALITY brewing system you create QUALITY beer
Good beer has rich flavour. Unique beer has its own style.
Since we are committed to brew quality beer,
We'd like to welcome you to our Braumeister Club.
Braumeister [beer brewing systems for demanding creators]
Braumeister Plus X-Size 500 litres
The fully automatic brewing control takes over the brewing of individually setrecipes and runs all brewing phases in time and temperature. The rinsing isdone easily and quickly by lifting the malt pipe with the attached lifting device.In this way you achieve a precise and fast rinsing process.
In addition, the system is mobile and easy to move and the space requiredremains minimum. This makes them ideal for restaurants, pubs, events orbrewing communities. The low acquisition costs and a low litre price ensureshort-term amortisation.
- Braumeister Type
- Braumeister 500 Plus X-Size
- Braumeister Plus
- with cooling jacket
- Size / category
- Recommended brewing location
- Item no.
- 27965 €
- Stainless steel
- IIId (2R)
- Wall thickness
- 1.5 mm
- Brew quantity
- 500 litres of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 550 litres of beer wort
- Max. Quantity of malt
- 120 kg
- Heating coil
- 6 x 3.000 W heat output
- Power connection
- 18.4 kW
- 370 W
- 1.8 m² double jacket area, with ice water approx. 2 h to 25 °C with whirlpool, for shorter times external additional cooling necessary
- Power connection
- 400 V (protection min. 32A at Star, min. 63A at Delta)
- fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- 500 litres
- 253 cm
- 130 cm
- 277 cm
- Wood crate
- 245 x 135 x 141 mm (length x width x height)
- Weight from
- 380 kg
- Shipping weight
- 500 kg
If you have any questions, just give us a call: +49 7473 2033 0000
We will be happy to give you some tips and advise you on how to start as a beer brewer.